Friday, October 14, 2016

GET A GRIP AMERICA ~ OUR BODIES NEVER LIE ~ THEY KEEP THE SCORE

Could you please take one minute and ponder this? Good presidents, real leaders, say things like this.

Donald Trump isn't even close to a good leader. One thing he HAS done is bring all the bigots out. He has been "The Uniter of the Bigots". And, yet, this is what many people want. I will never understand this fact. I heard his supporters last night on the television say that women deserve to have a predator physically, sexually, unprovoked, uninvited, unwanted, get whatever Trump wants to do to them. I read women's comments on a facebook friends' post last night, which said these women are liars, are terrible human beings. The women who are brave to come out and say that Trump assaulted them. LISTEN PEOPLE, no woman WANTS to get double assaulted. Once by a man predator and then by you in the public. I know this from personal experience.

I have had more than one experience. One of the times, I spoke on local network news, in my home, in shadows, speaking of being abused, assaulted by the man in my life. I was asked by the reporter why I wanted only to speak out in shadow. I was a public school teacher. I, also, was protecting that young man at the time. HEAR THAT? I was protecting the man. And so many of us do just that. I have facebook friends now who know him and like him. But for me, he came after me with a knife out of my knife woodblock that my father made. Do you think I WANT to tell you THIS? 

NO, EMPHATICALLY NOT. BUT IT IS PAST TIME WE ALL KEEP THESE PERSONAL, TRAUMATIC, LIFE ALTERING STORIES, TO THE WORSE, TO OURSELVES.

The local hospital emergency room doctor, offered this: It never gets better, it gets worse. He told me this because he had others come into the emergency room. This, was from that experience, that he was sharing with me.

I volunteered to talk to the reporter regarding this issue on TV because Rhode Island congress was deciding on a domestic abuse bill, the time was of essence. And I wanted to help. After the interview, I WAS A TOTAL WRECK, TOTAL MESS. I had no one to support me. Except a Women's Abuse Hotline. I didn't use it that night for support. I had used it prior to that night for support, though. But, the one who ran it, that evening, gave me a cold response to what I just tried to do to help out. Which made me worse of a mess.

Thursday night, October 13, 2016, I watched Anderson Cooper interview the woman. Jessica Leeds, 74, who Trump assaulted. She didn't want to come out. It happened decades ago. But she has been traumatized her whole life by this experience. An experience that he had probably forgotten the day after he did it. She was burdened in her heart over the weekend by the story that broke last Friday. She felt a heavy calling to her soul to come out and speak her story. She told Anderson she never wants to speak about it again in public and hopes she is forgotten by next Monday. There is a nasty post going around, which I read on facebook, that says she is a donor to the Hillary Clinton campaign. Anderson asked her about donating to Hillary's campaign. She said, YES. $5.00 FIVE DOLLARS, folks. She wanted a Hillary button and she could get it by donating the $5.00.

I have never told this story of mine to anyone. But, you ladies and gentlemen, need to get a grip on some uncommon human sense and certainly uncommon decency, at this time. Grow a backbone, get some courage of your own and mine your memories. Because I bet many of you have your own personal stories that you have suppressed, repressed and are oppressed by society, your friends, your family members ~ to keep quiet about your stories. Often the things we need most to express, to get out in the open, we bury in our bodies, that always keep the score and never forget. And these stories ferment in there, inside of us and they do make us anxious, nervous, depressed, suicidal, non-functioning, unhealthy human beings, who grow up and become fathers and mothers to children who need us to be emotionally healthy and whole, the way we were meant to be.

~ I BELIEVE JESSICA LEEDS ~

 The Brave Jessica Leeds, 74, Speaks Publicly about her personal story
Published on Oct 13, 2016
Jessica Leeds has spoken in detail about her 'assault' by Donald Trump
The 74-year-old sat down for an interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper
Leeds says the incident took place in 1979 and lasted 'about 15 minutes'
'(He kissed me) all over, wherever he could find a landing spot,' she said
'He was grabbing my breasts and trying to turn me towards him,' she said
Leeds is one of six women who have accused Trump of assault in just days
Trump has strongly denied the allegations and plans to sue media outlets
He told supporters on Thursday it was an orchestrated attack against him
Daily Mail

At the present time, over 50% of the youtube comments are calling Jessica Leeds a liar and worse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment